Can you contact me today ASAP with your input on all this? Especially on helping automate the forms on this page to CrowdSource updates for the Theses. See below.
Thanks sooo much,
Mobile: 347.989.4558 Please only text… I have unlimited!
All fields are optional. Just fill in an "X" if u wish to skip a field.
Please change and submit any paragraph of the Theses you wish.
Then copy and paste a paragraph of the Theses into the paragraph field below, modify it & submit.
1. God: Only through your brothers and sisters (fellow humans) in need (altruism) can you connect to your soul and God. (a.k.a. spirituality, nature, etc.). All other claimed connections are misleading.
2. Idolatry: is religious (aka spiritual, ethical) submission to Elitists. Primarily the people behind the idols. The puppeteers.
So to a certian degree, major organized religions (2017 CE) are misleading and practicing idolatry. Because the primary concern is serving the organization or other self serving purposes, not God or brothers & sisters in need.
3. Morality: Secular morality (super majority) is the baseline for religious morality. Otherwise it’s not religion but idolatry or at best a placebo.
4. Worship: Religious Organizations primary concern must be Altruism Programs as the primary concern (priority wise and how much time it's practiced, compared to other spiritual rituals). And by definition, aggressively eradicate all callousness to the 3 Mortal sins. Otherwise it’s not religion but idolatry.
In ID field just put your name, number, email, screen name or initials.
a. Definition of Altruism: Inconsideration you don’t want for yourself don’t do to others. The only moral
authority for religious organizations. All other claimed authority is idolatry. Especially where the Golden Rule (or spirituality, etc.) is baited and switched to dogma, (miracles or slogans etc.) as the primary concern.
b. The 3 Mortal Sins: (The first sin mass produces the next two sins.)
1. Elitism (idolatry): Other than personal choice, where anyone (especially spiritual clergy) has more personal authority or holier spirit than anyone else. Or where most or some are not considered equally.
2. Sexual Exploitation: Including anyone callous about it.
3. Coercion: Especially religious (by definition: idolatry) coercion. Be it murder, physical, psychological, financial or in any other way.
5. Therefore either you accept the validity of all religions or none. Other than personal choice, partial acceptance is not religion but idolatry or at best a placebo.
Theses section 1
Theses section 2